Help Desk / Service-Now
Service-Now is an online system used to submit and track requests. CLPCCD faculty, staff and administrators are able to submit ITS Help Desk tickets via Service-Now online, by email, or by phone. .
- Phone, leave voicemail if necessary: 925-424-1715
- Email, providing as many details as you can: email@example.com
- Online, log in using the same name and password you use for your work computer and email account: https://clpccd.service-now.com/
Notifications will be emailed to the requestor when the Help Desk ticket is created, when a technician is assigned, and as actions are taken.
There are two types of request options online:
- "Open Help Ticket" - this is where you will report that something no longer works or just ask a question.
- "Request Services" - this is where you will request new hardware, new software, training, AV equipment or support, phones or schedule IT to move equipment.
For your reference, a video of "How to Use the New Service-Now" system and samples of Service-Now are listed below.
How to Use the New Service-Now (video - mp4)
MyPortal and Zonemail support
Phone: (925) 424-1710
Help Desk / Service-Now*:
Phone: (925) 424-1715
*Standard service hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm